The website Onemeeting.com is property of the Onemeeting Hospitality Group B.V.
Privacy & Cookie statement Onemeeting.com B.V.
Your privacy is important to us, which is why we handle your data with care. We process your data with the aim of being not only the nicest company in the Netherlands but also the number one partner and total solution provider for all your meetings. In this document we describe the ways in which we process your data and what we do to ensure its protection and your privacy. This document consists of the following articles:
- Responsible parties
- Legal basis
- Purposes and justification
- Your Rights
- Types of cookies
- Sharing of personal data
- Storage period
- Technical and organisational security measures
- Amendments to the privacy and cookie police
1. Responsible party
This policy relates to Onemeeting.com B.V. and applies to all our customers, partners, suppliers, guests and any other relates parties. The information you provide to Onemeeting.com B.V. during your registration is carefully processed and secured in accordance with these conditions.
2. Legal base
In accordance with the legal grounds resulting from the GDPR, Onemeeting.com B.V. will always ask for your permission before we process your personal data.
Our employees work daily with all details about venues and meetings, but also with personal data of our customers, partners, suppliers and guests. Onemeeting.com B.V. may process your personal data when you use our services and/or when you have provided these yourself, for example by using our online booking platform or filling out our contact form. We will also store certain cookies when you visit one of our websites, to ensure the quality of the websites in question and to better serve your interests. Of course, you can also choose to disable cookies. For this we refer you to article 7 ‘Types of cookies’. With your permission, Onemeeting.com B.V. may process the following personal details:
- Contact details, including name, e-mail address, telephone number and billing/residence address;
- Login and account details, including screen name and password;
- Personal data, including gender, place of residence, date of birth and booking history;
- Payment or credit card details;
- Personal preferences, including your interests and marketing and cookie preferences;
- Allergy and preference data, including for food, drinks and venues;
- Cookies and browse(r) data.
When you use our websites, Onemeeting.com B.V. collects information from your browser that may include personal information. Onemeeting.com B.V. uses various methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information. These may contain the following information:
- Your IP address and your cookie identifier;
- Information about the extent to which your device is equipped with software that provides access to certain functions;
- The unique ID and type of your device;
- The domain, browser type and language;
- The operating system and system settings;
- The country and associated time zone;
- Previously visited websites via your device;
- Information about your interaction with our websites, such as click behaviour, purchases and indicated preferences;
- Access times and referring URLs.
4. Purposes and justification
Onemeeting.com B.V. processes your details for various activities. Firstly, to make and manage bookings for meetings or rooms. Secondly, for marketing and communication purposes, such as newsletters that inform about relevant and similar services as the ones you purchase. This is also possible when you have a cooperation agreement and/or are in an invoicing relationship with Onemeeting.com B.V. For each newsletter received, you can subscribe or unsubscribe to one or more newsletter lists. You can also send an e-mail stating your name and registered e-mail address to welkom@Onemeeting.com. Thirdly, to improve our (online) services, we use personal and browsing data for analytical purposes. In addition to continuously improving our services and user experiences, this data is also used for testing purposes, solving problems and increasing the functionality and quality of our services. And finally, to ensure that the meetings we organise for you are fully in line with your wishes and expectations.
Various personal details are used in the above-mentioned activities. Onemeeting.com B.V. will explain below in what way:
- Name, function and gender: At Onemeeting.com B.V., we like to unburden. We do this by good communication with our customers, partners, suppliers and guests. It is therefore, important to know the name of the contact person of a company. This also includes the salutation (gender) and the role that the contact person fulfils in the company. This makes communication a lot easier;
- E-mail address: The e-mail address of a contact person is only stored to make communication as easy as possible. If you sign up for our newsletter, we will also use your e-mail address for this purpose;
- Telephone number: Although we mainly speak to our contact persons by e-mail, we also like to do this verbally, so that we can ensure that we correctly interpret wishes and preferences;
- Bank details: To claim or make payments;
- Date of birth and address: We like to congratulate you when there is reason to do so, for example on your birthday. This also helps us to better identify our target groups to serve our customers even better;
- Allergy and preference information: Because we often also provide food and drinks when making a booking, we ask you to provide us with your allergy details and preference details regarding food and drinks. We would also like to note your preferred venue(s). In this way we can best meet your needs and assure you that everything has been prepared according to your wishes. The data will be stored so that we can serve you according to your needs the next time. This makes it easy for us, when we return to you, to find out how the previous meeting went and what preferences you have.
5. Your rights
When processing your personal data, you have several rights:
- Right to know the personal data collected by us;
- Right to change your personal data;
- Right to exchange your personal data;
- Right to erasure through anonymisation.
If you would like to know which of your personal details Onemeeting.com B.V. has and if these are correct, you can ask us to send you an ‘overview of personal details’. Your personal details can be changed, supplemented or made anonymous by contacting us by telephone or via e-mail. Please refer to the contact information at the end of this document. You can also log in via your personal account and change your contact details. Should you wish to invoke one or more of the rights, Onemeeting.com B.V. will honour your request within one month at the latest.
Please note that data associated with a current or future booking cannot be deleted. This is the minimum information required to maintain the booking. Regarding your rights regarding cookies: every time you visit one of our websites, you will be asked for your cookie preferences, so you can switch these on and off at any time.
This privacy statement is applicable to the website belonging to Onemeeting.com B.V.:
7. Types of cookies
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the hard disk of your computer in order to recognise you when you visit the website again. Onemeeting.com B.V. uses three types of cookies. Two of these can be switched on and off separately. The validity of the cookies varies from the length of your visit to unlimited. The storage and forwarding of your data via the internet are secured. If certain cookies are deactivated, the experience on our site may be limited. When you visit our website, you will be asked which cookies you allow and which you wish to reject. If you change your mind, you can reload the site to show your preferences again. Below are the functions of the cookies and what data they process.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are only used to gain insight into the use of our website and to be able to use statistical programs such as Google Analytics and Hotjar. With the help of these programs, we find out what works and what doesn’t and we can continuously optimise and improve the website. This includes the time and duration of your visit and which pages you visited. These cookies are only used to make the use of the website in question easier for you. If you refuse these cookies, this may result in less targeted recommendations and a slower operation of the website. Only anonymous data is processed when these cookies are used, so you cannot be identified based on this data;
- Social media cookies: Onemeeting.com B.V. uses social media cookies on all of the previously mentioned websites. We want to offer you the possibility to easily exchange information from our website via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. The cookies of the social media provider ensure that these possibilities are present and function correctly. The commonly known icons show the use of social media cookies on our websites.
- Advertising cookies (from third parties): Advertising cookies collect information to ensure that the advertisements visible on our websites, but also on other websites or on social media platforms, are somewhat appropriate to your interests. In some cases, this uses data that directly identifies you, due to the fact that it may be linked to your personal social media platform account(s).
8. Sharing of personal data
We distinguish two variants with respect to the sharing of your personal data:
- Sharing by Onemeeting.com: Because of the sophisticated systems we use at Onemeeting.com B.V., we have close cooperation with some technical support companies. Some of these companies may be located in a country other than the country where the personal data was initially collected. It is possible that legislation in these countries does not maintain the same level of security as the country where the data processing was originally carried out. In these cases, we take all measures to ensure that this data is as secure as it is within the European Union. We also enter into a processing agreement with all companies that receive your personal data. In this way, the level of security is equal.
- Sharing by yourself: You have the right to share the personal data we have collected with another person or organisation. When you make a request for this, we will ensure that you receive the requested data as soon as possible in a structured, common and machine-readable form.
9. Storage period
Onemeeting.com B.V. stores your personal details carefully and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are provided to us. The data is kept at least as long as you are linked to bookings in the future. Your data will be kept for 7 years after the last booking. This period is based on the legal retention period for financial data. Your data will also be kept as long as you maintain your account or receive our newsletter.
10. Technical and organisational security measures
Onemeeting.com B.V. takes the protection and security of your data seriously and uses appropriate measures to combat abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes to data. Our systems are well secured. By setting up authorisations in our IT system for each employee, among other things, we ensure that persons who are not authorised have no access to your data.
Barchman Wuytierslaan 2
088 – 209 00 11